Viva Pautalia Association with headquarters 2500, Morris Levy Str., Kyustendil; UIC 109612462 (hereinafter referred to as the Viva Pautalia Association) operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection to individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR. This information is intended to inform consumers of all aspects of the processing of their personal data by the Viva Pautalia Association and of the rights they have in connection with such processing.
Information about the Viva Pautalia Association, which processes personal data:
Name: Viva Pautalia Association
Registered office: 2500 Kyustendil, Morris Levy Str.
Correspondence address: 1700 Sofia, 6 G. Bradistilov Str., Floor 4;
Contact phone: +359887621191
“Viva Pautalia Association” is a “Provider” within the meaning of the definition set out in the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE https://thesocialmarket.eu/obsthi-usloviya/
Information about a registered Social Enterprise that processes personal data:
Information about “Users” who provide personal information:
“User” – means any natural person of 18 years or over, a legal entity or other legal entity that fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
– access the content through the communication means provided by the Viva Pautalia Association (electronically, by telephone, etc.) or under an existing agreement for use with the Viva Pautalia Association and which has requested the creation and use of user;
– has registered with the Platform and who, by completing the process of creating a User Profile, has agreed to certain clauses in the General Terms and Conditions section of the Platform
– after creating his own platform account, place an order and conclude a distance selling contract through the e-commerce platform with a social enterprise, according to the definition of “User”, placed in the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS for using the Internet https: // thesoc .eu / obsthi-usloviya /
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing personal data
Art. 1. (1) “Viva Pautalia Association” collects and processes personal data in connection with the use of the online store https://thesocialmarket.eu/ and the conclusion of contracts with users on the website on the grounds of Art. 6, para. 1 GDPR, in particular on one or more of the following grounds:
The explicit consent obtained from the user of the website;
Fulfillment of the obligations of Viva Pautalia Association under contract with the consumer;
Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Viva Pautalia Association.
For the legitimate interests of Viva Pautalia or a third party.
(2) By registering on the Internet site, every Social Enterprise undertakes to comply with the provisions of GDPR when collecting, processing and storing personal data of users.
(3) In the event that the Social Enterprise commits a violation of GDPR while using the Website, and consequently damages to the Viva Pautalia Association are incurred, the social enterprise shall indemnify the Viva Pautalia Association for the full damage suffered.
Objectives and principles for the collection, processing and storage of personal data
Art. 2. (1) The Viva Pautalia Association collects and processes the personal data provided by the social enterprise and the consumer in connection with the use of the online store https://thesocialmarket.eu/, including for the following purposes:
– creating a social enterprise profile and profile and providing full functionality when using the e-shop;
– individualization as a party to the contract;
– accounting purposes;
– statistical objectives;
– protection of information security;
– ensuring the performance of the contract for the provision of the relevant good or service;
sending newsletters and special offers emails with user consent.
(2) The Viva Pautalia Association adheres to the following principles in the processing of personal data:
legality, integrity and transparency;
limitation of processing purposes;
consistency with the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected;
accuracy and timeliness of the data;
storage limitation in order to achieve the objectives;
integrity and confidentiality of the processing and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
(3) The Viva Pautalia Association may process and store personal data in order to protect its legitimate interests: fulfill its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
Types of personal data that are collected, processed and stored
Art. 3. (1) The Viva Pautalia Association shall carry out the following operations with the personal data provided by the user with a view to the following purposes:
Registration of a social enterprise – the purpose of this operation is to create an electronic shop of the social enterprise through which goods and services are provided to third parties in accordance with the general conditions for using the platform.
Registration of a user in an online store and execution of a distance sale contract – the purpose of this operation is to create a profile for using the online store to buy goods and to provide contact information for the delivery of purchased goods. Signing up and creating an account to use the online store is not a necessary step in the provision of the service, and it is largely accessible without creating an account through the “I’ll order as a guest” option.
Sending newsletter – The purpose of this operation is to administer the emailing process of a newsletter with notices of promotions, advertising information and new features to those users who have stated that they wish to receive such information.
Exercise of the right of refusal or complaint – the purpose of this operation is to administer the process of exercising the right of refusal or complaint by the consumer for the goods in respect of which such rights may be exercised.
(2) Viva Pautalia Association does not collect or process personal data related to the following:
disclose racial or ethnic origin;
disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade union organizations;
genetic and biometric data, data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
(3) Viva Pautalia Association does not carry out automated decision making on the basis of personal data.
Purposes and reasons for processing personal data
Art. 4. (1) The Viva Pautalia Association processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Personalized data (names, email, etc.)
– Purpose for which the data is collected: 1) Contacting and sending information to the user, 2) for the purpose of registering a user in the online store, and 3) sending via email a promotional newsletter and new features.
– Ground for processing of personal data: By accepting the General Terms and Conditions and registering in the online shop or when making an order without registration, a contractual relationship is established between the Viva Pautalia Association, the social enterprise and the consumer, on the basis of which the Viva Pautalia Association “And the social enterprise process the personal data of that user (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR). The data required to send the newsletter shall be processed on the basis of explicit consent given by the user (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
Delivery details (names, phone, address, etc.)
– Purpose for which the data is collected: Fulfillment of obligations of Viva Pautalia Association under the contract of sale and delivery of the purchased goods.
– Grounds for processing personal data: By accepting the General Terms and Conditions and registering at the online store or when making an order without registration, a contractual relationship is established between the Viva Pautalia Association, the social enterprise and the consumer, on the basis of which the Viva Pautalia Association “Processes the personal data of that user (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
Period of storage of personal data
Art. 5. (1) The Viva Pautalia Association shall store personal data for a period not longer than the existence of the profile in the e-shop, respectively within a reasonable period after the performance of the order as a “guest”, necessary for servicing the order and securing the order. consumer rights in view of the potential return of the goods.
(2) Following the deletion of the profile, respectively after the expiry of the statutory term for returning the goods, Viva Pautalia Association takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all data of the user without unnecessary delay or anonymize them (ie cast in a form that does not reveal his identity).
(3) The Viva Pautalia Association and the social enterprise store personal data provided in connection with online orders made for the duration of the profile.
(4) Social enterprises shall be obliged to keep the accounting documents in connection with an order for the relevant statutory term.
(5) Viva Pautalia Association or the social enterprise undertake to notify the consumer in case it is necessary to extend the period for storing his personal data in order to fulfill a regulatory obligation or in view of the legitimate interests of Viva Pautalia Association.
(5) Viva Pautalia Association stores personal data, in respect of which there is a statutory storage requirement under the applicable legislation, for the relevant stipulated period, which may exceed the period of existence of the profile in the e-shop or the time of completion of the order.
(6) The user passwords that protect the personal data of all users of the Viva Pautalia Association e-shop are encrypted.
Transmission of personal data for processing
Art. 6. (1) Viva Pautalia Association and the respective social enterprise may, at their own discretion, transmit some or all of the user’s personal data to suppliers (such as courier or Bulgarian Post) and to other persons who process personal data for the purpose of performance of processing goals that the user has agreed to under this Policy, subject to GDPR requirements.
(2) The Viva Pautalia Association undertakes to notify the consumer if it has to transfer part or all of its personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Access to personal data and portability of data
Art. 7. (1) Every registered user has the opportunity to check and edit the data processed by the Viva Pautalia Association through his / her profile. This is done by logging in with a user-specified password that is encrypted and unrecognizable by employees of the Viva Pautalia Association or social enterprises.
(2) Every user has the right to request and receive confirmation from Viva Pautalia Association whether personal data related to him are processed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a precise description of the request.
(3) Viva Pautalia Association shall provide the processed personal data to the user in electronic form at the email address associated with the profile.
Correction or completion of personal data
Art. 8. Any user can correct or fill in their personal data directly through their profile on the website or by requesting an email address: email@example.com
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
Art. 9. (1) A user who does not want all or part of his personal data to be further processed by the Viva Pautalia Association for specific or all processing purposes, may at any time withdraw his / her consent for processing by sending the request your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a precise description of the request.
(2) With the withdrawal of the consent for the processing of personal data, which are obligatory for the creation and maintenance of a profile in the e-shop, the profile will be deactivated. In this case, the user may continue to browse the e-shop and the products offered, place orders as a guest or re-register.
(3) If there is an order that is in the process of being processed, the earliest moment at which the consumer under that order can withdraw his consent for processing is at the successful completion of the order.
(4) You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing, in accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of this Policy.
(5) Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which the Viva Pautalia Association has carried out up to now.
Deleting Personal Data (“To Be Forgotten”)
Art. 10. (1) A user who does not want all or part of his personal data to be kept by the Viva Pautalia Association may at any time express his desire to delete this data by sending the request to the email address: office @ thesocialmarket.eu with a precise description of the request.
personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
the consumer has withdrawn his consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
the user has objected to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for purposes of profiling or direct marketing, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
personal data were processed illegally;
personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation provided for in EU or national law;
personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
(2) Viva Pautalia Association has no obligation to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
to comply with a legal obligation which requires processing as provided for in EU or national law, or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on the Viva Pautalia Association;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(3) In case of exercising the right to delete personal data, Viva Pautalia Association deletes all user data, except for the following information:
information necessary to verify that the request for erasure of personal data has been fulfilled;
technical information about the functioning of the e-shop, which cannot in any way be related to the user’s personality.
(4) If an order is being processed from the profile for which deletion is requested, the earliest time at which you can delete the personal data is at the successful completion of the order.
(5) By deleting the personal data the profile will be deactivated. In this case, the user may continue to browse the e-shop and the products offered, place orders as a guest or re-register.
(6) Viva Pautalia Association does not delete the data which it has a legal obligation to keep, including for the protection of legal claims against the Association or for proving its rights.
Art. 11. (1) Viva Pautalia Association performs profiling and may, at its discretion, include a profile in a consumer group that guarantees the display of products that the consumer has already ordered or viewed when shopping through the platform.
(2) Viva Pautalia Association undertakes to notify the user by email when joining such a user group.
(3) The user may at any time object to the processing of personal data by the Viva Pautalia Association for the purpose of profiling by sending a request to the email address email@example.com with a precise description of the request. In this case, his profile will be assigned to the default user group, which is set to all users when they register at the online store.
Direct marketing and targeted advertising
Art. 12. (1) The Viva Pautalia Association shall carry out direct marketing by sending a newsletter with notices about new registered social enterprises, new products and services to already registered social enterprises and other advertising information.
(2) The newsletter shall be sent by email only to users who have subscribed to it by maintaining or ticking the Newsletter Subscription.
(3) Viva Pautalia Association targets targeted advertising by sending a newsletter announcing new registered social enterprises, new products and services to already registered social enterprises and other advertising information to consumers who have purchased a particular product or service through the platform.
(4) The user may at any time unsubscribe by logging into his profile and unchecking the Newsletter Subscription check box or by sending a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a precise description of the request.
Method of exercising rights
Art. 13. (1) In order to verify the identity between the data subject and the person who made the requests under Art. 7-12, the user can exercise all their rights through the functionality of their profile on The Social Market platform.
(2) Viva Pautalia Association does not refuse to provide information upon request made by email to email@example.com or otherwise. In such a case, the Viva Pautalia Association has the right and the obligation to verify the identity between the data subject and the person who made the requests under Art. 7-12.
(3) The provision of the services under Art. 7-12 is free of charge, but the Viva Pautalia Association reserves the right to impose a service charge in the event of repetition or excessive requests.
User rights in breach of personal data security
Art. 14. (1) If the Viva Pautalia Association establishes a breach of the security of the personal data of a consumer, which is of a nature to create a risk to his rights and freedoms, he will without undue delay notify him by email of the violation as well as of the measures, that have been or will be undertaken.
(2) Viva Pautalia is not obliged to make such notification when:
take appropriate technical and organizational safeguards with respect to data affected by a security breach;
subsequently take measures to ensure that the infringement does not lead to a high risk to the rights of the affected consumer;
notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Persons to whom personal data are provided
Art. 15. For the purposes of processing personal data and providing goods and services and in order to fulfill the interests of the consumer, Viva Pautalia Association may provide personal data to persons processing personal data with the following functions:
– Processor of personal data: In pursuit of the purposes and on the grounds specified in Art. 4.
– Provider: Delivery to an address
Those processing personal data comply with all requirements of legality and security for the processing and storage of personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
Art. 16. (1) Viva Pautalia Association does not transfer personal data to third countries.
(2) If, at the request or with the consent of a consumer, the transfer of personal data to a third country is required, Viva Pautalia Association shall describe the possible risks for the transfer in the absence of adequate protection and adequate remedies.
Competent supervisory authority
Art. 17. In the event of a breach of his rights under the aforementioned or applicable personal data protection legislation, any user has the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission as follows:
Personal Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 9153518